The purpose of the project is the listing of the terms, the conditions of the process of European standards and the adopted implementation practices per EU Member State for the vehicles service facilities, e.g. gas and power stations, car repair and maintenance garages, Vehicle Roadworthiness Testing Centres, car stations, and vehicle repair technicians.
Services provided by Kantor:
- Recording of EU Directives for Vehicle Road worthiness Testing Centres, fuel and power stations, vehicles service facilities and vehicle repair technicians;
- Listing of the applicable legislation for the Vehicle Roadworthiness Testing Centres for each of the EU MS;
- Listing of the applicable legislation and codes of practice for fuel and power stations by EU Member State;
- Mapping of the current legislation on vehicles service facilities and vehicle repair technicians by EU Member State;
- Evaluation of the results and proposal for transposition of EU directives in the national legislation.
Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport