Kantor would like to thank you accessing our website. Our data protection notice explains how and why we use the personal data we collect when you use our services.
The protection of your personal data privacy is important to us; therefore, we will never sell lists or email addresses to third parties.
Your personal data will be processed in compliance with Regulation 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data and in particular Article 5(1)(a) because processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest (or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Union institution or body) and Article 5(1)(d) based on your explicit prior consent for non-compulsory data.
- ‘Data controller’: the data controller of the processing operation is Kantor Management Consultants S.A.
- ‘Data processor’: Kantor Management Consultants S.A.
- ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘Kantor’;
- ‘Services’ or ‘website’: Kantor website;
- ‘User’ or ‘you’: the individual who uses our Services, whose personal data is being processed;
- ‘Usage data’: information on how the website is accessed and used.
Our Data Protection Notice is intended to be effective and applicable to any personal data we collect about our Users.
Which personal data we collect from you
Usage Data: these may include information about:
- your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version;
- the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Contact Data: in our website there are fields where you are asked to submit the following identification data through data entry fields:
- Full name
- Email address
What is the purpose of collecting your personal data
The personal information we collect from you is used in order to enhance user experience and contact with you.
Who has access to your data
The recipients of your personal data will be the central team of Kantor.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations.
The processing of your data will not include automated decision-making (such as profiling).
Your data Your choice
We fully appreciate that you trust us with your personal data. We would therefore like to inform you of your rights in case you may no longer wish to share your data with us.
You have the right, at any given time:
- to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, which include the right to ask us: whether we process your personal data, for what purposes, the categories of data, the recipients to whom the data are shared; we will provide you with this information within 30 days upon the receipt of your request;
- to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information;
- to ask us to verify which personal data is stored on your behalf by the data controller or the data processor, have it rectified, erased or restricted (if applicable);
- to withdraw your consent where such consent has been given without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data before your withdrawal;
- to data portability within the limits afforded by data protection legislation;
- to object to the processing of your data (if applicable);
- to request that we have your personal details opted-out of the personal profile, deleted or modified at any moment;
- to access or update your personal information;
Data treatment - Communication – Questions
Anytime and for any reason you are welcome to contact us by filling out the Contact form.
The data are stored in our highly secured servers with daily backups, to which only authorised personnel has physical access and can access the server file system via remote connection within the EU. We take high security measure to safeguard the information against possible misuse or unauthorized access.
Cookies and Tracking
When you access our Services, we ask for your permission to store ‘cookies’ which are strings of code, on your computer. We use those cookies to collect information about the users’ visits and use of our website or Services. The users may turn off cookies that have been placed on their computer by following the instructions on their browser, however, if they block cookies, it may be more difficult (and maybe even impossible) to use some aspects of the Services.
Retention of Data
We will retain your Personal Data for the duration of our contact.
 Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 and Decision No 1247/2002/EC (OJ L295/39 of 21.11.2018).