The purpose of the project was to form an effective and coherent organizational structure for the coordination of the design and implementation of new programs, their management and control, as well as the structures that planned to be responsible, in the ministries involved, for the design of policies and projects and the support of their beneficiaries.
- The evaluation of the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization and operation of the structures of coordination, management, implementation and control of the OPs of the NSRF. This evaluation was, among others, the necessary input and basis for the formulation of proposals for the appropriate redesign of the organizational structure and the operation of the structures of the new period
- The formulation of alternative proposals for the configuration of the organization and operation of the structures of the new period that will be based on the regulatory framework of the period 2014-2020 and the new architecture of the programs.
- The formulation of alternative proposals for the formation of a framework to ensure the quality operation of the structures. The framework addressed, among others, issues of staffing, human resource management and ongoing support for their operation.
- The formulation of alternative proposals for the evaluation system of all structures, including risk management issues related to changes in the operation of structures during the programming period.
- The elaboration of a system of continuous certification of the administrative capacity of the structures in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory framework of the programming period 2014-2020.
Special Service for Strategy, Planning & Evaluation of Development Programs, Ministry of Development and Competitiveness