The objective of the project was to perform valuation of IS2, Eurobank’s data center subsidiary company based in Bucharest, on behalf of the Client, based on financials’ consolidation and more importantly based on value creation potential through synergies’ evaluation. More specifically, the project included the following tasks:
- Assessment of target’s business plan
- Assessment of synergies and additional value creation initiatives
- Consolidation of financials and target’s valuation
- Assist in bidding strategy and pricing as well as in negotiations with the seller
In the above context the main tasks that were provided by Kantor were as follows:
- Creation of a financial model that was used for valuation purposes.
- Incorporation of financial data, both historical and budgeted
- Discussion with the investor regarding alternative assumptions, scenarios and associated forecasts on the revenue and cost side as well as on the company’s capital structure and creation of alternative acquisition scenarios.
- Valuation of IS2 on the basis of those alternative acquisition scenarios.
- Discussion with the investor regarding the best scenario for the bidding and preparation of the bidding proposal.
- Presentation of the proposal to Eurobank’s executives in charge with the disposal of IS2
- Continuous support during the negotiation phase.
Bluepoint Consulting SRL