Key objective of the project was to provide technical support and commercial input to the Hellenic Republic for the privatization of HCP (Hellenic Casino of Parnitha), as well as to provide a clear picture and the potential of the casino and gaming market as a whole in Greece. The key project activities were the following:
- Analysis of the Greek as well as comparable EU and regional gaming markets in terms of specific business metrics and regulatory regimes
- Business Diagnostic review of the current status of HCP analyzing its commercial and operational performance
- Development of 5 year Greek Gaming market forecasts based on various market developments, e.g. issuance of new casino licenses, authorization of on-line gaming and development of VLTs halls
- HCP’s business plan development, fed by market analysis and forecasts, the licensing strategy in Attiki and the results of the HCP Diagnostic review
- Provision of support to the Financial Advisors and the client during the privatisation process.
Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund