The telecom and media sector has enjoyed significant growth in the last decade, initially with the boom in mobile telephony and subsequently with that in broadband services.
The sector is now in the early stages of consolidating its position on the national market, which is expected to be able to accommodate three or four providers, including the former national provider.
The telecom sector in Greece is continuously evolving, and client needs for this sector range from review of corporate strategy to operations and marketing.
Kantor has an excellent track record in the following fields:
- Telecom services
- Publishing & printing
- Media & technology
- Postal services
- Bahrain Telecoms Regulatory Authority (TRA)
- Computer Logic
- Hellenic Telecommunications Committee
- Hellenic Telecommunications International (ΟΤΕ)
- Hellenic Telecomunications Organisation (OTE)
- Le Soir
- Tasc Strategic Consulting
- Telestet (now WIND)