The purpose of this assignment was to provide financial advisory services to the Public Gas Corporation of Greece (DEPA) S.A., with the aim of developing the tender strategy and documentation to launch an international tender to attract investors to participate in the three new Gas Supply Companies that DEPA intended to establish in the geographic regions of Eastern Macedonia / Thrace, Central Greece and Central Macedonia. Specifically, DEPA sought investors to participate in the EPAs up to a maximum 49% of the share capital of each specific company.
The Project implemented under two phases: 2005 - 2008 and and 2010 - 2014.
Total amount of the project: Phase I: 297,600 euro and Phase II: 465,000
The project required the review of the existing approach, design, planning and implementation of the procedure leading to the mobilisation of investment interest and the selection of private investors for each of the new EPAs. In particular, the project included the provision of advisory support in the update of the financial model and the preparation of Tender documents for the selection of the Private Investors and for the evaluation of participants, the drafting of contracts and the support in negotiations or discussions with selected investors, as well as the transfer of know-how to DEPA and the Greek State.
KANTOR - Financial advisory services:
- Definition of alternative financing structures
- Preparation of financial model
- Support DEPA in market sounding
- Support DEPA in the selection of the optimum tender procedure
- Support DEPA in drafting tender documents and contracts
- Support DEPA in the evaluation of participants and contract award
- Monitoring of the progress of the tender and updating of the relevant timeplan
Public Gas Supply Company (DEPA) S.A.