Τhe project’s objective was to investigate and document the necessity of installing Strikesorb protection systems that Raycap produces, in the PPC / HEDNO LV transformer distribution network of the latter. For this purpose, Kantor worked as an independent objective advisor, in collaboration with both parties: PPC / HEDNO and Raycap. Kantor’s findings became available to both parties.
The feasibility study included the following services:
- Analysis of key stakeholders
- Collection and analysis of failures’ data
- Detailed costing of failures
- Detailed design of technical solution
- Financial model development and investment evaluation
- Implementation design